Category: Economy, Budget and Taxes

HB 413 (2017)

House/Senate Bill: House

Description: Requires the state to pay 15% of the retirement system contributions for group I teachers and group II (police and fire) members. The remaining 85% will be paid by the cities, towns, and counties that pay 100% of such contributions under current law.

Bill Sponsor: Robert "Renny" Cushing

Bill Co Sponsor: Click the "Link to Full Bill" for information

Next Hearing Date: Tue, 01/24/2017

Next Voting Date: Tue, 01/09/2018

Bill Status

Killed in the House
Passed House Committee: Yes
Passed House: No
Passed Senate Committee: No
Passed Senate: No
Signed by Governor: No

©2018 Live Free or Die Alliance | The Live Free or Die Alliance is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.