Category: Economy, Budget and Taxes

HB 497 (2019)

House/Senate Bill: NH House

Description: Requires the state to contribute 15% of retirement contributions for teacher, police, and fire. The remaining 85% would be covered by local government. At the time of this bill's submission, local government is responsible for 100% of retirement costs.

Bill Sponsor: Robert "Renny" Cushing

Bill Co Sponsor: Click the "Link to Full Bill" for information

Next Hearing Date: Wed, 01/23/2019

Next Voting Date: Wed, 01/08/2020

Bill Status

Killed in the House

©2020 Live Free or Die Alliance | The Live Free or Die Alliance is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.