Resources for NH residents during COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic
There is currently a worldwide outbreak of Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), a respiratory illness.
Scroll down the page for an interactive map and charts of COVID-19 cases in New Hampshire, courtesy of WMUR. The following links provide more in-depth information.
2023 legislative proposals related to COVID-19
Legislators are sponsoring many 2023 bills related to COVID-19. These bills will each get a public hearing and a vote in the New Hampshire House and/or Senate. Visit our Public Health and Safety topic page to browse the bills.
NH policy responses during COVID-19 emergency
Citizens Count tracked all the policy changes New Hampshire made from the start of the state of emergency, from closing schools to expanding unemployment benefits. Many of these policies came from Gov. Sununu in the form of executive orders. Click here to see our policy tracker.
NH Department of Health and Human Services COVID-19 Website
This state government website pulls together all the official Granite State information about COVID-19. The website provides information on where to get vaccinated, the latest case data, quarantine guidelines, and more.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
This website provides the latest information from the federal government related to COVID-19.
During the official state of emergency Citizens Count provided the unbiased facts, pros and cons on a variety of pandemic policy. Browse those articles below.
- July 23, 2021 - What are the new restrictions on the governor’s emergency powers?
- January 15, 2021 - Where do state lawmakers fall in the vaccine plan?
- June 5, 2020 - Coronavirus funds for broadband?
- May 29, 2020 - Could commuter rail help coronavirus recovery?
- May 19, 2020 - Just how big is NH’s coronavirus relief spending? Bigger than a bread box...
- May 15, 2020 - Coronavirus crisis may prompt tax changes
- May 12, 2020 - Student loan relief for essential workers?
- May 8, 2020 - NH limits Massachusetts tourists
- May 7, 2020 - Reopen Hampton Beach with restrictions?
- May 5, 2020 - CARES Act funds to save NH dairy farms?
- May 4, 2020 - Is parental permission enough for a license during a pandemic?
- April 27, 2020 - Visualizing the scope of the coronavirus
- April 24, 2020 - Should NH postpone business tax rate increases?
- April 21, 2020 - Could a state bank create cash during coronavirus, or is this cure worse than the disease?
- April 14, 2020 - NH tries remote online notarization during coronavirus
- April 10, 2020 - What policies can NH use to open back up?
- April 3, 2020 - What will happen to the 700+ NH bills waiting for a vote?
- March 25, 2020 - Senate to vote on $2 trillion stimulus package
- March 23, 2020 - No “local control” during disease outbreaks
- March 18, 2020 - How far do the NH governor’s powers go in an emergency?